Mindfulness, paying attention to the present moment with awareness, can seem elusive to busy parents. But it’s worth exploring: mindfulness can totally transform your parenting experience. As a mindful parent, you become more present with yourself and your children. When this happens, you become a less reactive and more loving parent.
Mindfulness can bring awareness to your experience as a parent:
- Learn how your own use of technology keeps you from being present with your children.
- Discover specific mindfulness techniques like breathing and meditation that keep you calm and centered.
- Explore how taking care of yourself allows you to take better care of your kids.
- Develop a consciousness around relating to your children in a more loving and thoughtful way.
- Learn the tools to become a more thoughtful and present parent.