- CommonSenseMedia – offers essential advice for parents on managing media by age
- ConnectSafely – an organization the helps parents understand the positives as well as the negatives of social networking while striving to protect kids on the internet
- ConnectSafely Forums – online discussions with a range of topics relating to internet safety
- SafeKids – committed to a safer, friendlier internet experience, this is an excellent resource for parents of young children
- SafeTeens – an off-shoot on SafeKids aimed at teenagers and parents of teens
- WebWiseKids – offers lots of resources for parents including a Cyberbullying Prevention and Response kit
- GetNetWise – created by non-profit Internet Education Foundation, this is a comprehensive collection of information relating to children’s internet safety and family computer security
- EnoughIsEnough – an organization deeply committed to internet safety and protecting kids from pornography and sexual predators
- ParentsConnect – Nickelodeon’s parenting website with tons of resources including many great articles on cyberbullying
- Louis CK on Cell Phones – interview with Conan O’Brian with some deep truths about cell phone use
- New Study out on Cell Phone Use – some alarming videos of kids under two and their devices
Psychology Today– Child Psychiatrist writes about studies which demonstrate that too much screen time can damage the brain.
Common Sense Media – Great article on up to the minute parental controls.